Thursday 29 June 2023

Are you satisfied with your results?

When I talk to people about health and fitness they often tell me they know what they need to do.

...but the problem is - they don't!

They either don't DO it... or really, they DON'T know what they need to do.

I've been a Personal Trainer for nearly 20 years, so people always ask me about fitness and what to do (because they're not getting the results they'd like to see), yet when I suggest booking in for a consultation, they instantly dismiss it because they "don't need a trainer", they "know what to do"...

They ask for help, then don't want to hear the answer (or think I can just tell them in 30 seconds and it'll work like magic).

Maybe you've told yourself the same thing - you know what to do, you don't need to hire a coach.

So the question is - are you satisfied with the results you're getting?

Are you happy with the way you look, feel and perform?

Because if you're not - you DO need a coach!

If you're not getting the results you want, then you're doing something wrong.

It's that simple.

Now, you may not want to pay for a Personal Trainer. You'd rather spend your money on some new shoes, a new golf club, the latest iPhone, a Chinese takeaway, a meal in a fancy restaurant or just a few pints down the pub a couple of nights a week...

But you also want to look good. You want to feel good.

So why are you so opposed to investing your money into yourself rather than "spending" it "on" yourself.

If all you've got to show for all your hard work is "stuff", I'd say (my personal opinion), you're wasting your money, because at the end of the day, your health is far more valuable than any junk you can accumulate.

I think the NHS and free healthcare has allowed us to be complacent with our health and place too little value on it. Rather than invest in our health, we wait until it's gone then get it "fixed" for free. 

Except it's not fixed, is it?! We're sicker than we've ever been despite the best "healthcare" we've ever had...?!

People care more about how they look than how healthy they are.

They'll spend money on fancy clothes, fish lips, expensive jewellery, flashy cars, god knows how much on make up and creams, pills and potions... all to avoid the little bit of effort required to actually get in shape!

All I want for you is to realise that your health is the most important thing in your life. Your health IS your life.

Everything else pales in comparison.

My goal is to help as many people as possible to improve their health and enjoy the benefits of a strong, healthy body, mentally and physically, for as long as possible.

That's why I do what I do.

So, if you're not satisfied with the results you're getting and are worried that things are getting worse, not better - get in touch and we can discuss how I can help you.

The simplest (and cheapest) way to get started is to join MoveBetter.Club where I've laid out everything you need to do to start seeing positive changes.

If you want a bit more accountability and support, I have a group coaching program that's still very affordable.

And if you want one-to-one support and accountability, and my personal help and guidance all the way through, you can apply for Online Coaching with me and we'll book in a call to see if you're a good fit for the program.

I hope I can help you.

Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment